Helvar’s linear LDL Series is growing with a neutral white temperature LED module along with the existing Tunable White version.
This new module has 4000K LED chips specially placed to perfectly match LEDiL Daisy optics and lenses. The accurate color consistency (MacAdam 3) makes this solution well-suited for a wide variety of high-quality light output luminaires. The easy-to-use connections and even LED pitch allows easy serial connection of two modules to fit also the longer 28×1 DAISY model. Alternatively, Helvar’s LMC LED Module covers can also be used.
Match this module with Helvars linear SELV60 LED drivers: 50W DALI-2 dimmable, 50W non-dimmable, or make your luminaire wireless with the 50W Freedom LED driver. See all Helvar LED module series here.
- Typical luminous flux (4000K @Tp) [lm]: 3700
- Typical efficacy (4000K @Tp) [lm/W]: 145
- Nominal operating current [mA]: 1200
- Typical forward voltage (4000K @Tp) [V]: 21,2
- Size: 23.8 × 559.8 x 4.3 mm
- Initial colour consistency: 3 MacAdam steps
- Colour rendering index, min.: 80